Larry Schooler's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, all: If you found the examples I used regarding "televised town halls" interesti…"

Larry Schooler replied Nov 7, 2013 to LIVE WEBINAR: Synchronous Technology to Engage a Broader Spectrum of the Population in Resolving Community Disputes

5 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Larry Schooler

"Thanks, Jeff.  I wonder how sites like this one (ADRHUB) and Mediate.com and ones li…"

Larry Schooler replied Oct 31, 2012 to 21st Century Online Tools for Growing your Dispute Resolution Practice

19 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Jason Dykstra

"Bill, that's a great case study.  Seems to me like the Administration may (and I do…"

Larry Schooler replied Oct 29, 2012 to Beyond The Town Hall: Online Tools For Engaging the Public

23 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Warters

"Jeff, great post!  Agree very much with #2, although I think it's important for us t…"

Larry Schooler replied Oct 29, 2012 to Beyond The Town Hall: Online Tools For Engaging the Public

23 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Warters

"Dan, that's a great question.  We had an experience where we asked the public to cho…"

23 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Warters

"Thanks to Bill for getting the ball rolling.  Here are some other questions to conti…"

23 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Warters

"Agree 100%, Bill!  Matt Leighninger is a friend and colleague with whom I am collabo…"

23 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Warters

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service