Maria Eugenia Egea's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Excellent ideas! I just want to thank everybody for your contributions, this has bee…"

Maria Eugenia Egea replied Nov 7, 2014 to Using 2.0 Technology Systems for the Prevention and/or Resolution of School Conflicts

27 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Maria Eugenia Egea

"Excellent ideas! I just want to thank everybody for your contributions, this has bee…"

Maria Eugenia Egea replied Nov 7, 2014 to Using 2.0 Technology Systems for the Prevention and/or Resolution of School Conflicts

27 Nov 7, 2014

"Thanks everybody for the comments. It is important though to pick up our subject mat…"

Maria Eugenia Egea replied Nov 5, 2014 to Using 2.0 Technology Systems for the Prevention and/or Resolution of School Conflicts

27 Nov 7, 2014

"  Hi every one I leave you the short film "The Lost thing" by Shaun Tan,I have used…"

Maria Eugenia Egea replied Nov 4, 2014 to Using 2.0 Technology Systems for the Prevention and/or Resolution of School Conflicts

27 Nov 7, 2014

"Shaun Tan , sorry "

Maria Eugenia Egea replied Nov 4, 2014 to Using 2.0 Technology Systems for the Prevention and/or Resolution of School Conflicts

27 Nov 7, 2014

"Thanks Krista and I think that we have to overcome fear and enter our teens’ virtua…"

27 Nov 7, 2014

"Hi Leah, Actually my students have created a Facebook page called Iguales pero dife…"

27 Nov 7, 2014

"Thanks Maria Victoria! I think you're absolutely right! "

Maria Eugenia Egea replied Nov 3, 2014 to Using 2.0 Technology Systems for the Prevention and/or Resolution of School Conflicts

27 Nov 7, 2014

"I think that it would be a great idea to share specific activities & materials o…"

Maria Eugenia Egea replied Nov 3, 2014 to Using 2.0 Technology Systems for the Prevention and/or Resolution of School Conflicts

27 Nov 7, 2014

"Thanks Brāv :  Absolutely, I think we should provide our students with up dated info…"

27 Nov 7, 2014

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service