Larry Schooler's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Bill, so great to reconnect with you. I certainly agree that these have been trying…"

Larry Schooler replied Oct 31, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Beyond the Town Hall: How Online Tools Are Changing Conversations in the Civic Sphere

2 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by Larry Schooler

"Hi all: For some video clips that I was referencing in my presentation visit: http…"

Larry Schooler replied Nov 5, 2015 to Webinar: TV Town Hall: Leveraging Multiforms of Technology

3 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by Larry Schooler

"Yes, I would think you're right--we struggle all the time with the  balance between…"

Larry Schooler replied Nov 4, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Online Technology in the Public Policy Realm

11 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Larry Schooler

"Very interesting, Bill! Thank you for sharing.  "

Larry Schooler replied Nov 4, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Online Technology in the Public Policy Realm

11 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Larry Schooler

"I think that's true, Bill.  We need to develop some specialized training in online m…"

11 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Larry Schooler

"Interesting, Teresa!  Can you say more about what verifiable dialogue looks like to…"

11 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Larry Schooler

"Great question.  Apologies given online enable the apologizer to script their respon…"

Larry Schooler replied Nov 2, 2015 to Discussion Forum: The Power of e-Apology in Online Contexts

30 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Emilia Askari

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service