Daniel Rainey's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok, it did upload. I promised in the webinar yesterday that I'd share a copy, but yo…"

Daniel Rainey replied Nov 2, 2016 to Webinar - Ethical Principles and Standards for Online Dispute Resolution

9 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Leah Wing

"I tried to upload the working draft of the annotated standards a while ago, but with…"

Daniel Rainey replied Nov 2, 2016 to Webinar - Ethical Principles and Standards for Online Dispute Resolution

9 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Leah Wing

"Let me echo that - thanks to all for participating."

Daniel Rainey replied Nov 6, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Game Changing Entry Barriers to ODR

21 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Daniel Rainey

"Speaking of entry barriers, the new trade agreement that was just approved contains…"

Daniel Rainey replied Nov 6, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Game Changing Entry Barriers to ODR

21 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Daniel Rainey

"What a hoot!  Thanks for sharing."

Daniel Rainey replied Nov 5, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Game Changing Entry Barriers to ODR

21 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Daniel Rainey

"I think you are correct in saying that the psych state re security has and is changi…"

Daniel Rainey replied Nov 5, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Game Changing Entry Barriers to ODR

21 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Daniel Rainey

"Many ODR systems do hold proprietary, personal, and sensitive information.  As to wh…"

Daniel Rainey replied Nov 4, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Game Changing Entry Barriers to ODR

21 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Daniel Rainey

"In the distant past (if anything can be "distant" for a field that is less than 20 y…"

Daniel Rainey replied Nov 4, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Game Changing Entry Barriers to ODR

21 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Daniel Rainey

"Maybe it's just my unusual experience, but I don't really think we have to join forc…"

Daniel Rainey replied Nov 3, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Game Changing Entry Barriers to ODR

21 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Daniel Rainey

"Good point - if litigation or other follow on activity were in the works, you would…"

Daniel Rainey replied Nov 2, 2015 to Discussion Forum: The Power of e-Apology in Online Contexts

30 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Emilia Askari

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service