Giuseppe Leone's Discussions (247)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Sara: By defining a set of 14 criteria (what mediators and parties need during an on…"

Giuseppe Leone replied Nov 7, 2013 to Which Video Conferencing Software Works Best for Online Mediation

14 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Giuseppe Leone

"Hi Colin: Thank you for suggesting all that other software, which I haven't tested y…"

Giuseppe Leone replied Nov 6, 2013 to Which Video Conferencing Software Works Best for Online Mediation

14 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Giuseppe Leone

"Krista: When with a group of mediators we tested Adobe Connect, we came to the concl…"

Giuseppe Leone replied Nov 6, 2013 to Which Video Conferencing Software Works Best for Online Mediation

14 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Giuseppe Leone

"Graham: "Commitments and Disciplines" - During our online mediation simulations and…"

14 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Giuseppe Leone

"Jon: In preparation of yesterday's webinar, we have already run and video recorded i…"

Giuseppe Leone replied Nov 5, 2013 to LIVE WEBINAR: Mobile Mediation: The New Frontier for Online Mediation

5 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Giuseppe Leone

"Hi Colin: Our experience with Zoom (and the people behind it) has been great. Ever s…"

Giuseppe Leone replied Nov 5, 2013 to Which Video Conferencing Software Works Best for Online Mediation

14 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Giuseppe Leone

"Nadina: Since you are interested in ODR, I thought you might be interested to know t…"

Giuseppe Leone replied Nov 4, 2013 to LIVE WEBINAR: Online Defamation: Issues relevant to Online Dispute Resolution

5 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR

"During today's webinar, I will show 2 examples of Mobile Mediation for resolving: 1…"

Giuseppe Leone replied Nov 4, 2013 to LIVE WEBINAR: Mobile Mediation: The New Frontier for Online Mediation

5 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Giuseppe Leone

"Thad. Thanks. I've just sent you an email. Giuseppe "

Giuseppe Leone replied Aug 15, 2013 to Which Video Conferencing Software Works Best for Online Mediation

4 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Giuseppe Leone

"John: I'm glad you are interested in our project. If, as indicated in our post, you…"

Giuseppe Leone replied Aug 15, 2013 to Which Video Conferencing Software Works Best for Online Mediation

4 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Giuseppe Leone

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service