George Friedman's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Right!  The technology is improving at an astounding rate.   This problem will be cu…"

George Friedman replied Nov 3, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Mediator Maneuvers: Flexible Skills to Handle Challenging Moments in an Online Platform

30 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Patricia M Porter

"Agree.  In my experience, either a lapel mic or good speakerphone works best. Hands-…"

George Friedman replied Nov 1, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Mediator Maneuvers: Flexible Skills to Handle Challenging Moments in an Online Platform

30 Nov 4, 2016

"Hah!  Any time I use videoconferencing is the cue for the gardener to show up and bl…"

George Friedman replied Nov 1, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Mediator Maneuvers: Flexible Skills to Handle Challenging Moments in an Online Platform

30 Nov 4, 2016

"As a mediator, my preference is to have a moderator serve as the "technical director…"

30 Nov 4, 2016

"There are excellent points!  Thanks for sharing"

30 Nov 4, 2016

"As a mediator, my preference is to have a moderator serve as the "technical director…"

30 Nov 4, 2016

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service