Nicole Bohe's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"If they gave them three years to implement laws, did that mean it believed it would…"

Nicole Bohe replied Jul 29, 2011 to Commission asks EU countries to explain Mediation Directive inaction

1 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Nicole Bohe

"Thanks for that additional information John. I think that filled in the questions I…"

Nicole Bohe replied Jul 28, 2011 to Mediation for Foreclosures

5 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by John C. Turley

"I'm unclear who the parties would be at the mediations? Would it be the homeowner an…"

Nicole Bohe replied Jul 24, 2011 to Mediation for Foreclosures

5 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by John C. Turley

"It's slightly amusing how people are complaining about arbitration. If they put that…"

Nicole Bohe replied Jul 24, 2011 to Arbitration Clauses

1 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Nicole Bohe

"I wonder if anyone considered instituting conflict resolution and leadership in the…"

Nicole Bohe replied Jul 24, 2011 to ADR and Leadership Institute in Ghana

1 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Nicole Bohe

"How did this work out? Will there be another event similar to this one? Any consider…"

Nicole Bohe replied Jul 23, 2011 to Face to Faith: A Speed Dialoguing Event for Young Professionals and Young Adults

1 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Nicole Bohe

"A overarching theme to many of the concepts you present here is transparency. Lettin…"

Nicole Bohe replied Jul 23, 2011 to Transparent Mediation: Giving Away Our Strategies

1 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Nicole Bohe

"I know of lawyers who interact primarily online with their clients. It's a fascinati…"

Nicole Bohe replied Jul 16, 2011 to The Future of Justice - How Technology is Shaping the Legal Ecosystem

3 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Nicole Bohe

"We are half-way through 2011 - do you think the article is holding true?"

Nicole Bohe replied Jul 7, 2011 to Mediating in 2011

1 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Nicole Bohe

"I have mixed feelings about this article. First, it seems a little aggressive on att…"

Nicole Bohe replied Jun 30, 2011 to Family Mediation: The Best Practice for Parents And Their Children When The Marriage Is Over

1 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Nicole Bohe

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service