Allen Loayza's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope we don't look like this! https://youtu.be/UlJku_CSyNg"

Allen Loayza replied Nov 5, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Game Changing Entry Barriers to ODR

21 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Daniel Rainey

"I think is the real challenge! People enjoy simulated violence and most of the popul…"

Allen Loayza replied Nov 5, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Peace Building and Gaming: How Can Gamification Technology Change Our Approach to Conflict Transformation

30 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Noam Ebner

"You make an excellent point! An ODR creator has to build security into their product…"

Allen Loayza replied Nov 5, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Game Changing Entry Barriers to ODR

21 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Daniel Rainey

"I'm confused by the concerns regarding security. Do ODR systems hold sensitive data…"

Allen Loayza replied Nov 4, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Game Changing Entry Barriers to ODR

21 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Daniel Rainey

"You stated that there were several ODR tools available but these were not widely ado…"

Allen Loayza replied Nov 4, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Game Changing Entry Barriers to ODR

21 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Daniel Rainey

"I'm a web developer and have built a few very simplistic games in my spare time. I d…"

Allen Loayza replied Nov 4, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Peace Building and Gaming: How Can Gamification Technology Change Our Approach to Conflict Transformation

30 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Noam Ebner

"How are the development efforts going? The concept seems good, but I'm interested in…"

Allen Loayza replied Nov 3, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Peace Building and Gaming: How Can Gamification Technology Change Our Approach to Conflict Transformation

30 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Noam Ebner

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service