Remi Alli's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Everyone, we created a new online show discussing different topics relating to confl…"

Remi Alli replied Oct 31, 2017 to Conflict Intervention in a Divided Nation

62 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by Remi Alli

"Smart, Greg. Have you viewed the TEDtalk on why Peace isn't always good or moral? T…"

Remi Alli replied Sep 7, 2017 to Conflict Intervention in a Divided Nation

62 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by Remi Alli

"Thank you, everyone! If you like what we're doing at www.brav.org and/ or have feedb…"

Remi Alli replied Nov 4, 2016 to Discussion Forum - How do we make Online Conflict Resolution a Lifestyle?

36 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Remi Alli

"Sara, As a current student and part of our demographic, I would love to chat with y…"

Remi Alli replied Nov 3, 2016 to Discussion Forum - How do we make Online Conflict Resolution a Lifestyle?

36 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Remi Alli

"Great points. I was referring to bots, which we have on the way, but I would love fo…"

Remi Alli replied Nov 3, 2016 to Discussion Forum - How do we make Online Conflict Resolution a Lifestyle?

36 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Remi Alli

"Great points. How best to get most mediators on board?"

Remi Alli replied Nov 1, 2016 to Discussion Forum - How do we make Online Conflict Resolution a Lifestyle?

36 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Remi Alli

"Thanks for tying that Psychology information in! Creating options is key to providi…"

Remi Alli replied Nov 1, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Open Source, Open Access and Open Data in ODR

28 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Angela Fox

"Good stuff. We are indeed in the Information Age; wouldn't bits of new knowledge fro…"

Remi Alli replied Nov 1, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Open Source, Open Access and Open Data in ODR

28 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Angela Fox

"Great question! My developers assure that there are ways, including encryption, secu…"

Remi Alli replied Nov 1, 2016 to Webinar - Time for a sheriff in town? Governance for the ODR field

11 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Julie, Great stuff.  Please contact me at nextgenerationmediation@gmail.com; I hav…"

28 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Angela Fox

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service