Patricia M Porter's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"PignPotato games http://www.pignpotato.com/ which was kick started with Zombie Fight…"

Patricia M Porter replied Nov 4, 2016 to Discussion Forum - How do we make Online Conflict Resolution a Lifestyle?

36 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Remi Alli

"I received an email a few days ago by a group of mediators and lawyers from Canada w…"

Patricia M Porter replied Nov 4, 2016 to Discussion Forum - How do we make Online Conflict Resolution a Lifestyle?

36 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Remi Alli

"Now that would be interesting to not only test levels of trust, connection, genuinen…"

Patricia M Porter replied Nov 4, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Mediator Maneuvers: Flexible Skills to Handle Challenging Moments in an Online Platform

30 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Patricia M Porter

"This is great information Noam. Until I get such technology on my next laptop, I fin…"

Patricia M Porter replied Nov 4, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Mediator Maneuvers: Flexible Skills to Handle Challenging Moments in an Online Platform

30 Nov 4, 2016

"Hi! Angela, I was looking into your initial thought about a "false conference room"…"

30 Nov 4, 2016

"HA! HA! Bill. And yet, not so funny because if the upside of doing online mediation…"

Patricia M Porter replied Nov 1, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Mediator Maneuvers: Flexible Skills to Handle Challenging Moments in an Online Platform

30 Nov 4, 2016

"Hello Graham, Thank you very much for your tips. This was the first time we used th…"

Patricia M Porter replied Nov 1, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Mediator Maneuvers: Flexible Skills to Handle Challenging Moments in an Online Platform

30 Nov 4, 2016

"Thank you Giuseppe for posting. The flexibility aspect you mention not only gives me…"

30 Nov 4, 2016

"Angela Fox's question from Monday. I have a question to participants, is it recommen…"

30 Nov 4, 2016

"Hello Angela, Thank you for taking the time to watch the mock mediation and share y…"

30 Nov 4, 2016

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service