Noam Ebner's Discussions (125)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"Reading through this discussion, including between the lines of what has been writte…"

Noam Ebner replied Nov 6, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Game Changing Entry Barriers to ODR

21 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Daniel Rainey

"...and I'm just excited that there is so much going on this year! As the forums appr…"

Noam Ebner replied Nov 6, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Cyberweek and the ODR Forum: Creating a Connection

9 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Junxuan ZHU

"What a wonderful project Giuseppe. I've shared a link to this discussion with folks…"

Noam Ebner replied Nov 6, 2015 to Discussion Forum: ODR Related Ideas and Innovations

19 May 2, 2016
Reply by Graham Ross

"I think that something we're seeing in here, Graham, is that most of these entry bar…"

Noam Ebner replied Nov 5, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Game Changing Entry Barriers to ODR

21 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Daniel Rainey

"Right. And, looking at that from an entry barriers perspective - this would seem to…"

Noam Ebner replied Nov 5, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Game Changing Entry Barriers to ODR

21 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Daniel Rainey

"Right. I'm sure someone could build an algorithm figuring out how quickly it takes f…"

Noam Ebner replied Nov 4, 2015 to Discussion Forum: The Power of e-Apology in Online Contexts

30 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Emilia Askari

"On a related note, technology can be used to enhance speed. For example, monitoring…"

Noam Ebner replied Nov 4, 2015 to Discussion Forum: The Power of e-Apology in Online Contexts

30 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Emilia Askari

"Hiya Maclellan, great to see you here!  Isn't it funny, how we've all come to trust…"

Noam Ebner replied Nov 4, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Game Changing Entry Barriers to ODR

21 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Daniel Rainey

"Hi Teresa -  I doubt that anyone would argue that those processes you've developed,…"

Noam Ebner replied Nov 4, 2015 to Discussion Forum: ODR Related Ideas and Innovations

19 May 2, 2016
Reply by Graham Ross

"Since you've put it all so well, Dan, I prefer to leave the playing field here open…"

Noam Ebner replied Nov 2, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Game Changing Entry Barriers to ODR

21 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Daniel Rainey

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service