Colin Rule's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Everyone-- Here's a couple articles everyone can feel free to use: "Leveraging th…"

Colin Rule replied Nov 2, 2012 to ODR Resource, Application, and Material Sharing

2 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Colin Rule

"Bill, this is incredible.  I love it.  Especially the timeline.  Kudos for putting t…"

Colin Rule replied Nov 2, 2012 to Communication Theory & ODR: An Introduction and Orientation

19 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by wxy

"As to the question about ODR not taking off, I might suggest looking at how the fiel…"

Colin Rule replied Nov 2, 2012 to Communication Theory & ODR: An Introduction and Orientation

19 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by wxy

"Fascinating discussion, all.  I'd also like to share a link to the website set up by…"

Colin Rule replied Oct 30, 2012 to Cyberbullying

99 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Bryan Hanson

"Great thread, Larry -- I strongly agree that the tools of ODR are valuable in public…"

Colin Rule replied Oct 30, 2012 to Beyond The Town Hall: Online Tools For Engaging the Public

23 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Warters

"Also, interesting information (and user reaction) on PayPal's new arbitration clause…"

Colin Rule replied Oct 30, 2012 to Live Webinar: Online Arbitration - Monday, October 29th @ 6pm Eastern/5pm Central/10pm GMT

8 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Cameron Wolf

"Hi guys!  Thanks for the great discussion yesterday.  Let me post a few links here s…"

Colin Rule replied Oct 30, 2012 to Live Webinar: Online Arbitration - Monday, October 29th @ 6pm Eastern/5pm Central/10pm GMT

8 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Cameron Wolf

"I appreciate all the thoughtful contributions, everyone!  Thanks for participating i…"

Colin Rule replied Oct 29, 2011 to Reputation, Justice & Fairness in Online Disputes

23 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Starlette Merkson

"Yes, thanks to everyone for their excellent contributions.  This is an important top…"

Colin Rule replied Oct 29, 2011 to Using ODR Across Cultures: Best and Worst Practices

29 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Colin Rule

"I suspect the naming/shaming will not be adequate for enforcement.  Reliance on paym…"

Colin Rule replied Oct 26, 2011 to Online Arbitration

11 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by James Fletcher

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service