Bill Warters's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"Jens, thanks for checking into the CRS and their plans. It is encouraging. I noted i…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 3, 2016 to Webinar - Online Dispute Resolution and Community Conflict: How can ODR move beyond resolution to reconciliation?

8 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Bill Warters

"Greetings Colleagues. Welcome to Day 3 of our forum exploring openness and ODR. This…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 3, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Open Source, Open Access and Open Data in ODR

28 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Angela Fox

"I really enjoyed and felt inspired by the webinar and I congratulate the team on cho…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 2, 2016 to Webinar - Online Dispute Resolution and Community Conflict: How can ODR move beyond resolution to reconciliation?

8 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Bill Warters

"Thanks Noam. You've really made good use of SSRN, and ODR folks will find much to lo…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 2, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Open Source, Open Access and Open Data in ODR

28 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Angela Fox

"Thanks Guy and Heidi for this valuable contribution.  FYI, the video embed worked gr…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 2, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Open Source, Open Access and Open Data in ODR

28 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Angela Fox

"ODR LOVES FREE SPEECH, BEER or PUPPIES? Welcome to Day 2 of our forum. One of the ea…"

28 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Angela Fox

"Hi Again. This seems like a good thread to talk more about K-12 materials, and I JUS…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 1, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Open Source, Open Access and Open Data in ODR

28 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Angela Fox

"Thank you Jen.  We definitely would like more submissions and we should mention that…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 1, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Open Source, Open Access and Open Data in ODR

28 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Angela Fox

"Thanks Remi. Your comment on the centrality of transparency made me think of the adv…"

28 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Angela Fox

"Thanks David. The work you did at USIP was really impressive, in part because you we…"

28 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Angela Fox

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service