Bill Warters's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"I started viewing Jim Gee's video and I can see why you like it. Clear and encouragi…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 4, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Peace Building and Gaming: How Can Gamification Technology Change Our Approach to Conflict Transformation

30 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Noam Ebner

"FMCS stands for the Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service. Usually they just de…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 4, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Peace Building and Gaming: How Can Gamification Technology Change Our Approach to Conflict Transformation

30 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Great webinar yesterday with Larry Schooler. Love seeing some of the newer tools, an…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 4, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Online Technology in the Public Policy Realm

11 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Larry Schooler

"Hi. I've posted a longer comment attached to the initial forum description, but want…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 3, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Peace Building and Gaming: How Can Gamification Technology Change Our Approach to Conflict Transformation

30 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Noam Ebner

"I'm very keen on the idea of using games to teach conflict resolution skills and con…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 3, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Peace Building and Gaming: How Can Gamification Technology Change Our Approach to Conflict Transformation

30 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Noam Ebner

"One of the new resources that I was excited to see this year is not an ODR tool at a…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 2, 2015 to Discussion Forum: ODR Related Ideas and Innovations

19 May 2, 2016
Reply by Graham Ross

"This topic is very interesting when we think about the shift away from private dispu…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 2, 2015 to Discussion Forum: The Power of e-Apology in Online Contexts

30 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Emilia Askari

"Raising this issue of a justice layer reminded me of the EU-funded VirtualLife proje…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 4, 2014 to Building the Justice Layer of the Internet: Innovative Justice Applications

11 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Jeffrey Aresty

"I'm interested in the various online tools that have been developed to gather opinio…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 4, 2014 to Integration and Influence of Crowdsourcing in Electronic Dispute Resolution

5 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Leah Wing

"The archive from this event is now available via youtube. FYI, Zena begins her remar…"

Bill Warters replied Dec 16, 2013 to Live Streaming Presentation - Conversations with a Long-time Mediator: Lessons from Experience

2 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Bill Warters

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service