Bill Warters's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"Good topic Kristen. Your points on the benefits of the smartphone as conflict resolu…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 5, 2013 to Mobile Mediation: Mediation as Close as Your Telephone

20 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Chase Brown

"Okay, I admit to being a bit of a keener, posting multiple times in a row here, but…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 5, 2013 to Online Communications & Trust

49 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Keegan Bordeaux

"Another item I'd like to share with folks is the online learning module on Communica…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 5, 2013 to Open Forum for Sharing Articles, Publications, Applications & Events

11 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Bill Warters

"I don't think Noam has noted it in this thread, but over in the "Open Forum for Shar…"

49 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Keegan Bordeaux

"Jon, I really like your point about the shared goals of the group, such as "when all…"

49 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Keegan Bordeaux

"Hi Ethan.  I'm going to start the sharing by pointing folks to the VoiceThread I put…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 4, 2013 to Open Forum for Sharing Articles, Publications, Applications & Events

11 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Bill Warters

"This is a great topic as we become an increasingly global world and workforce, and a…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 4, 2013 to Mediating Cross-Border Family Cases Online

18 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Patric Illigen

"Happy Cyberweek to you all. I'm enjoying and feeling stimulated by this thread so fa…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 4, 2013 to Online Communications & Trust

49 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Keegan Bordeaux

"While it is a little late to the party, I thought people might appreciate this carto…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 2, 2012 to Recognizing & Facilitating Emotions

57 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Kristin Lawrence

"Well folks, I think it is time to congratulate ourselves on another good Cyberweek w…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 2, 2012 to Visualizing ADR/ODR - Infographics

38 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Warters

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service