All Discussions Tagged 'dispute' (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Podcast #19 Mp3 file

click below to download the mp3 file for ADRhub Podcast Series #19- Mediator Quality With Lisa Pomerantz.

Started by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR

0 Mar 27, 2011

10th Annual Online Dispute Resolution Working Group

From Colin Rule, and I am the Director of Online Dispute Resolution at PayPal.   I am writing to invite you to a free conference PayPal is…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Jan 2, 2011

Non-commercial dispute resolution

Are members of ADRhub interested in non-commercial forms of ADR, mediation, arbitration, and conciliation? If so, I wanted to introduce BAS…

Started by BASESwiki

0 Dec 9, 2010

CyberWeek 2010- Call For Presenters

Cyberweek 2010   Cyberweek 2010 will take place during the week of October 25, 2010. This year's…

2 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Bryan Hanson

ABA Awards Nominations Requests Closes Oct. 15th

DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS October 15thFor the Following Awards: Lawyer As Problem Solver Award Award for Outstanding Scholarly Work D'Alembe…

0 Sep 2, 2010

NE CONFERENCE: Mediation in Domestic Intimate Partner Abuse (DIPA) Cases: The Ethical Responsibility of Providers

DVCC, Project Harmony and The Sarpy Center Present:     Mediation in Domestic Intimate Partner Abuse (DIPA) Cases:  The Ethical Re…

Started by Jim Shaul

0 Jul 19, 2010

Webinar For Creating An In-House Mediation Program

This sounds like it could be interesting....   Tuesday 15th June, 15:00-16:00 BST  In conjunction with our online knowledge platform, HubCa…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 May 29, 2010

Latest From National Center For Technology & Dispute Resolution

National Center for Technology and Dispute Resolution April 2010   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ABA Section o…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Apr 8, 2010

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service