Mediate.com Live Demonstration
Presented by Clare Fowler
The dispute resolution field is no longer asking IF it should move online, but HOW.
Mediate.com would like to share our thoughts on managing a practice, storing documents, marketing, and even resolving disputes online. We will demonstrate the online services we have developed for practitioners and clients. We will share our thought process for moving certain technologies forward and holding off on other services. We will also want to engage other practitioners in delicate issues that need to be discussed professionally before we can move forward, such as:
Finally, we will discuss what practitioners are hoping to see developed for online technology.
Clare Fowler received her Master's of Dispute Resolution from the Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution at the Pepperdine University School of Law, and she is currently researching her doctoral dissertation on designing dispute resolution systems that will sustain small businesses. Clare coordinated the career development program for the Straus dispute resolution students. She is a mediator who currently does editing and organizational development at Mediate.com.
****LIVE DEMONSTRATION ACCESS INFORMATION****
You will access this live webinar by following this link:
*Please log in at least 15 minutes prior if this is the first time you are accessing one of our sessions due to the configuration process that takes place*
Here are some tips to ensure you are present and can participate in the presentation:
· When prompted select participant login and enter a desired name. You do not need a password.
· If you have troubles with the link in this email, please cut and paste it into a new browser.
· I know there were issues with the latest version of Firefox, therefore, you may want to try a different browser if issues arise.
· Test the link prior to logging on for the session. The first time takes a few minutes for the page to load. There is a configuration wizard prior to your first time using this software. Please test the link and enter the room any time prior to the event. The room will be open.
· If you do not have a headset or speaker for your computer, you may also dial in from a phone. Below is the Information to do so.
Dial in number: (571) 392-7604
Phone PIN: 66773552
The Archive from the Mediate.com demonstration is now available. I posted it in the forum page above. You can simply click play and watch it within this forum. You may also utilize this discussion forum to continue the conversation. Enjoy!