Cinnie Noble's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kristin and welcome to the discussion. You ask a great question.   Generally-spea…"

Cinnie Noble replied Jun 5, 2012 to Week 1: Virtual Book Club for June, 2012 - Conflict Management Coaching:The CINERGY Model

43 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Tammy Lenski

"I would like to add another question to those above.   For those who have had the ch…"

Cinnie Noble replied Jun 4, 2012 to Week 1: Virtual Book Club for June, 2012 - Conflict Management Coaching:The CINERGY Model

43 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Tammy Lenski

"Hi Daryl: It's really great that you encouraged a community organization to adopt a…"

Cinnie Noble replied Jun 4, 2012 to Week 1: Virtual Book Club for June, 2012 - Conflict Management Coaching:The CINERGY Model

43 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Tammy Lenski

"Hi Chris - it's always great to hear from you! And I look forward to hearing your an…"

43 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Tammy Lenski

"Hi Chip: It is a great application of coaching  -  to prepare parties to actively an…"

43 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Tammy Lenski

"Thank you John and I am looking forward to beginning our discussions to-day.    "

Cinnie Noble replied Jun 3, 2012 to Book Club Version 3: Conflict Management Coaching: The CINERGY Model by Cinnie Noble

8 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Cinnie Noble

"I am so sorry I just realized that I put a comma and not a period in the email addre…"

Cinnie Noble replied May 25, 2012 to Book Club Version 3: Conflict Management Coaching: The CINERGY Model by Cinnie Noble

8 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Cinnie Noble

"Hello Book Club Members: I am looking so forward to interacting with you during the…"

Cinnie Noble replied May 15, 2012 to Book Club Version 3: Conflict Management Coaching: The CINERGY Model by Cinnie Noble

8 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Cinnie Noble

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service