Patty Stiles's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Tammy, Thanks -- your response is very helpful.  It makes sense to build a practi…"

Patty Stiles replied Jul 2, 2012 to WEEK 4: Chapters 6 and 7 of Conflict Management Coaching: The CINERGY Model

14 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Patty Stiles

"Thanks for your very thoughtful answers, Cinnie. Sorry about the question about buil…"

Patty Stiles replied Jun 25, 2012 to WEEK 4: Chapters 6 and 7 of Conflict Management Coaching: The CINERGY Model

14 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Patty Stiles

"   I'm trained in mediation and collaborative law, and would like to bring the CINER…"

Patty Stiles replied Jun 25, 2012 to WEEK 4: Chapters 6 and 7 of Conflict Management Coaching: The CINERGY Model

14 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Patty Stiles

"Hi Cinnie, I enjoyed Chapter 2 and the great job you did in explaining the underlyin…"

Patty Stiles replied Jun 15, 2012 to Wk 2: Chapters 2 and 3-Conflict Management Coaching: The CINERGY Model

14 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Tammy Lenski

"I recently re-read the Promise of Mediation, and was really struck at the time by th…"

Patty Stiles replied Jun 7, 2012 to Week 1: Virtual Book Club for June, 2012 - Conflict Management Coaching:The CINERGY Model

43 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Tammy Lenski

"Hi All, I just wanted to comment on Chapter 1 -- I loved the explanation of the diff…"

Patty Stiles replied Jun 6, 2012 to Week 1: Virtual Book Club for June, 2012 - Conflict Management Coaching:The CINERGY Model

43 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Tammy Lenski

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service