Joshua Morris's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Loic, I agree with you by limiting the amount of time an arbitrator has to work you…"

Joshua Morris replied Nov 11, 2012 to Modria - Arbitration Product Demonstration

7 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Joshua Morris

"John-Thank you for doing such a great job monitoring the forum and helping to move t…"

Joshua Morris replied Nov 5, 2012 to Teaching negotiation and collaboration concepts through short e-modules

14 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Joshua Morris

"Loic, I guess I am not following when you say document only or baseball style arbitr…"

Joshua Morris replied Nov 5, 2012 to Modria - Arbitration Product Demonstration

7 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Joshua Morris

"No I have not but I will definitely take a look, appreciate the feedback. "

Joshua Morris replied Nov 2, 2012 to Communication Theory & ODR: An Introduction and Orientation

19 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by wxy

"I agree with you, I think the shift to paperless can help boost the usage of ODR. I…"

Joshua Morris replied Nov 2, 2012 to Communication Theory & ODR: An Introduction and Orientation

19 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by wxy

"Loic, I like this tool. I think automatic notification if in this is to be used in a…"

Joshua Morris replied Nov 2, 2012 to Modria - Arbitration Product Demonstration

7 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Joshua Morris

"John, I am a fan of the narrated slide show. For Professor Bill Walters class I was…"

Joshua Morris replied Nov 2, 2012 to Teaching negotiation and collaboration concepts through short e-modules

14 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Joshua Morris

"Colin, I really enjoyed the NYTimes budget exercise as well. Also as you mentioned t…"

Joshua Morris replied Nov 2, 2012 to Teaching negotiation and collaboration concepts through short e-modules

14 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Joshua Morris

"Colin, Great comment. I think the Ebay system is great, as disputes are handled very…"

19 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by wxy

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service