MARIA VICTORIA MARUN's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"It's been an honor and a pleasure to share this blog with Gail and Bernie, and  the…"

MARIA VICTORIA MARUN replied Oct 30, 2017 to Conflict Intervention in a Divided Nation

62 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by Remi Alli

"Hi all. I was so glad to meet Professor Bernie Mayer  at Ten anniversary event of th…"

MARIA VICTORIA MARUN replied Sep 11, 2017 to Conflict Intervention in a Divided Nation

62 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by Remi Alli

"This webinar has been really interesting. As a Director  of an ADR Center of  a Bar…"

MARIA VICTORIA MARUN replied Feb 16, 2016 to Webinar: What is the "Community" in Community Mediation?

4 Feb 16, 2016
Reply by MARIA VICTORIA MARUN

"Crowdsourcing is a neologism that comes from the combination of the Anglo-Saxon word…"

MARIA VICTORIA MARUN replied Nov 4, 2014 to Integration and Influence of Crowdsourcing in Electronic Dispute Resolution

5 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Leah Wing

"Hi, welcome to this Fórum. We would like to invite you to think about a new and inte…"

MARIA VICTORIA MARUN replied Nov 4, 2014 to Integration and Influence of Crowdsourcing in Electronic Dispute Resolution

5 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Leah Wing

"I think that  tne distance is a real problen in this kind of situation and the ODR p…"

MARIA VICTORIA MARUN replied Nov 3, 2014 to Resolving Disputes Arising in International Tourism

12 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Boan Sianipar

"Hi. I think that technology can help to prevent  different situations of disputes at…"

MARIA VICTORIA MARUN replied Nov 3, 2014 to Using 2.0 Technology Systems for the Prevention and/or Resolution of School Conflicts

27 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Maria Eugenia Egea

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service