Angela Fox's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Believe it or not, not having open access has caused problems internationally with p…"

Angela Fox replied Nov 4, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Open Source, Open Access and Open Data in ODR

28 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Angela Fox

"I believe it comes down to two things (1) marketing and (2) redefining the expectati…"

Angela Fox replied Nov 3, 2016 to Discussion Forum: ODR Related Product Developments, Innovations, and Ideas

22 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Hello Don, Interesting software, it sounds like you are involved with cutting edge…"

Angela Fox replied Nov 3, 2016 to Discussion Forum: ODR Related Product Developments, Innovations, and Ideas

22 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Noam Ebner

"This is great information. I am developing a ADR program for a federal agency that h…"

Angela Fox replied Nov 2, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Mediator Maneuvers: Flexible Skills to Handle Challenging Moments in an Online Platform

30 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Patricia M Porter

"Hello Patricia, False conference room I was referring to more of a simulated room or…"

Angela Fox replied Nov 1, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Mediator Maneuvers: Flexible Skills to Handle Challenging Moments in an Online Platform

30 Nov 4, 2016

"Can you give a website or how to connect to the virtual mediation lab? I have not on…"

Angela Fox replied Nov 1, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Mediator Maneuvers: Flexible Skills to Handle Challenging Moments in an Online Platform

30 Nov 4, 2016

"Hello Everyone, The use of emojis is a concept that I honestly have not thought abo…"

Angela Fox replied Oct 31, 2016 to Discussion Forum - How do we make Online Conflict Resolution a Lifestyle?

36 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Remi Alli

"Hello Ms. Porter and participants, 1.) Ensuring that the caucusing has stopped when…"

Angela Fox replied Oct 31, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Mediator Maneuvers: Flexible Skills to Handle Challenging Moments in an Online Platform

30 Nov 4, 2016

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service