Thomas P Valenti's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"You have touched on some of the common critical thoughts about the online arena, Sar…"

Thomas P Valenti replied Nov 2, 2016 to Discussion Forum - How do we make Online Conflict Resolution a Lifestyle?

36 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Remi Alli

"Hi Sara: I think you may want to look at some of this a bit deeper. Some of ODR is v…"

Thomas P Valenti replied Nov 2, 2016 to Discussion Forum - How do we make Online Conflict Resolution a Lifestyle?

36 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Remi Alli

"Thanks for all your effort, Brian. Here is a framing question to start the discussio…"

Thomas P Valenti replied Nov 2, 2016 to Webinar - Online tools in arbitration: A chance for lawyers and arbitrators to update skill

4 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Giuseppe Leone

"That is a great idea, Remi. However,  feel that actual hands on experience in practi…"

Thomas P Valenti replied Nov 1, 2016 to Discussion Forum - How do we make Online Conflict Resolution a Lifestyle?

36 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Remi Alli

"I think that, as with everything, no one needs to make an "all-in" lifestyle change…"

Thomas P Valenti replied Nov 1, 2016 to Discussion Forum - How do we make Online Conflict Resolution a Lifestyle?

36 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Remi Alli

"I am involved with some volunteer trainings there, and have seen an interest express…"

Thomas P Valenti replied Jan 28, 2014 to Call for partnership in peer mediation

13 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by Josephine Reyes

"Sorry, Pauline. The reverse is what I am looking for. I know some folks in Greece wh…"

Thomas P Valenti replied Jan 28, 2014 to Call for partnership in peer mediation

13 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by Josephine Reyes

"Pauline: I am wondering whether you know of any peer mediation programs in Greece? I…"

Thomas P Valenti replied Jan 27, 2014 to Call for partnership in peer mediation

13 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by Josephine Reyes

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service