Sam Edwards's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for attending and for your comments Bill. The CRS appears to be embracing ODR…"

Sam Edwards replied Nov 2, 2016 to Webinar - Online Dispute Resolution and Community Conflict: How can ODR move beyond resolution to reconciliation?

8 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Bill Warters

"From Vance and Sam, what suggestions can we offer from the ODR community to assist i…"

Sam Edwards replied Nov 1, 2016 to Webinar - Online Dispute Resolution and Community Conflict: How can ODR move beyond resolution to reconciliation?

8 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Bill Warters

"I remember a study that showed increased rates of hand washing when there was just a…"

Sam Edwards replied Nov 4, 2013 to Online Communications & Trust

49 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Keegan Bordeaux

"Colin makes many good points here. Anonymity is an important concept but the same pr…"

Sam Edwards replied Nov 3, 2013 to Online Communications & Trust

49 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Keegan Bordeaux

"Good points Collin.  People are mean online is a sad fact of most? many? online disc…"

Sam Edwards replied Nov 2, 2012 to Beyond The Town Hall: Online Tools For Engaging the Public

23 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Warters

"Great topic Larry!  One area I see is involving a different part of the electorate i…"

Sam Edwards replied Nov 2, 2012 to Beyond The Town Hall: Online Tools For Engaging the Public

23 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Warters

"Great information!  I shared this information with students in my international nego…"

Sam Edwards replied Oct 31, 2012 to Live Webinar: Information Activism and ODR - Tuesday, October 30th @ 7pm Eastern/6pm Central/11pm GMT

9 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Sam Edwards

"Thanks for the interesting talk tonight Bill.  I took a bunch of notes and am passin…"

Sam Edwards replied Oct 30, 2012 to Live Webinar: Information Activism and ODR - Tuesday, October 30th @ 7pm Eastern/6pm Central/11pm GMT

9 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Sam Edwards

"Very good discussions. Apologies are often at the center of disputes yet "apology" i…"

Sam Edwards replied Oct 28, 2010 to Media Effects: Online Communication, Apology and Forgiveness

16 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Andrew Biehl

"Good observations. Are there times when a "live" apology is not advisable? In intern…"

Sam Edwards replied Oct 27, 2010 to Media Effects: Online Communication, Apology and Forgiveness

16 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Andrew Biehl

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service