Jeff Bean's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"We've got people signing-up, exploring the network and the first of the role-play gr…"

Jeff Bean replied Nov 2, 2016 to Webinar - Beyond the Courthouse: Role-Play in Integrated ODR Environment with Webinar Debrief

4 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Bryan Hanson

"Not sure I agree, Ethan, that there's a zero-sum game between ODR and true privacy,…"

Jeff Bean replied Nov 3, 2012 to Confidentiality in Online Environments

25 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Jeff Bean

"Joshua, have you checked out Modria's enterprise solutions? If I'm understanding you…"

Jeff Bean replied Nov 2, 2012 to Communication Theory & ODR: An Introduction and Orientation

19 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by wxy

"Anita, you can visit American-Guy Culture - we serve beer and chili - but you can ne…"

Jeff Bean replied Nov 2, 2012 to Recognizing & Facilitating Emotions

57 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Kristin Lawrence

"I'll like to put a wrap on this discussion for today - but not forever - this discus…"

Jeff Bean replied Nov 2, 2012 to 21st Century Online Tools for Growing your Dispute Resolution Practice

19 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Jason Dykstra

"My first live-participation in Cyberweek. Really great - nicely done - thank you Cre…"

Jeff Bean replied Nov 2, 2012 to Cyberweek Lounge 2012

19 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Colin Rule

"On Subject Lines, Flat/Threaded Discussions & Groups Using Ning's discussions fe…"

Jeff Bean replied Nov 2, 2012 to Cyberweek Lounge 2012

19 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Colin Rule

"Bill, this is excellent. I see it as a useful primer. As more and more practitioners…"

Jeff Bean replied Nov 2, 2012 to Communication Theory & ODR: An Introduction and Orientation

19 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by wxy

"I took the opportunity (finally!) to watch the archive of Jason Dykstra's webinar Us…"

Jeff Bean replied Nov 2, 2012 to 21st Century Online Tools for Growing your Dispute Resolution Practice

19 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Jason Dykstra

"I've not been thinking of ODR as an all-or-nothing thing. ODR and in-person aren't m…"

Jeff Bean replied Nov 2, 2012 to Family Mediation and ODR Platforms

34 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Susanna Jani

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service