Graham Ross's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Spenser and Colin are the realists - but let the optimist have a word in. Belmed rel…"

Graham Ross replied Nov 6, 2013 to Online Dispute Resolution and Government: Citizen Empowerment through Technology

17 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Graham Ross

"Thank you so much for your paper Noam! Very timely for me as I am doing two company…"

Graham Ross replied Nov 6, 2013 to Mobile Mediation: Mediation as Close as Your Telephone

20 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Chase Brown

"Guiseppe - interested to know what commitments and disciplines you impose on the par…"

Graham Ross replied Nov 6, 2013 to Which Video Conferencing Software Works Best for Online Mediation

14 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Giuseppe Leone

"Let me add to Colin's list of attributes.Bearing in mind that, with the exception of…"

Graham Ross replied Nov 6, 2013 to Online Dispute Resolution and Government: Citizen Empowerment through Technology

17 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Graham Ross

"I did a blog also on the EU Regulation which can be read here  I also attach a paper…"

Graham Ross replied Oct 31, 2012 to European ODR Initiative

17 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Pablo Cortes

"Pablo- the ODR I have proposed in my blog would be an independent expert review  tha…"

Graham Ross replied Oct 31, 2012 to European ODR Initiative

17 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Pablo Cortes

"A recently proposed amendment to the ODR Regulation is to extend its remit to cover…"

Graham Ross replied Oct 30, 2012 to European ODR Initiative

17 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Pablo Cortes

"Josep, I suppose the short explanation  is that the Directive and Regulation are foc…"

Graham Ross replied Oct 30, 2012 to European ODR Initiative

17 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Pablo Cortes

"Bill,look at  three separate streams of ODR : (1) using online technology as a commu…"

Graham Ross replied Oct 29, 2011 to Reputation, Justice & Fairness in Online Disputes

23 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Starlette Merkson

"Lets also not ignore the impact on the culture of negotiation and ADR itself. There…"

Graham Ross replied Oct 27, 2011 to Using ODR Across Cultures: Best and Worst Practices

29 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Colin Rule

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service