Krista Grace Jessacher's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Here are some quotes from today’s discussion: “In particular, I do also believe it…"

Krista Grace Jessacher replied Nov 7, 2014 to Cyber-Safety in an Era of the Expanding Presence of Social Media

14 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Krista Grace Jessacher

"This is a great discussion. It is my suggestion that the importance of building rel…"

Krista Grace Jessacher replied Nov 4, 2014 to Building the Justice Layer of the Internet: Innovative Justice Applications

11 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Jeffrey Aresty

" Cyberweek - is fantastic.  What a great discussion."

Krista Grace Jessacher replied Nov 3, 2014 to Cyberweek Lounge 2014

6 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Colin Rule

"Wonderful topic. My experience is that young people love technology. They enjoy the…"

Krista Grace Jessacher replied Nov 3, 2014 to Using 2.0 Technology Systems for the Prevention and/or Resolution of School Conflicts

27 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Maria Eugenia Egea

"Great discussion - thank you!  I agree with Jen that it is time to discuss more freq…"

Krista Grace Jessacher replied Nov 3, 2014 to Cyber-Safety in an Era of the Expanding Presence of Social Media

14 Nov 7, 2014

"It is probably fair to say that confidentiality, as we used to know it - no longer…"

Krista Grace Jessacher replied Nov 3, 2014 to The Ethical Considerations of Technology in the Dispute Resolution Process

28 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by Danielle Brinkmann

"Dr. Geary, your discussion of dignity and well-being is central to the use of videos…"

Krista Grace Jessacher replied Nov 3, 2014 to Cyber-Safety in an Era of the Expanding Presence of Social Media

14 Nov 7, 2014

"A wonderful start to this discussion.  Thank you!  Welcome to Cyberweek 2014!   Kris…"

14 Nov 7, 2014

"I have to thank everyone for their wonderful contribution to this discussion.  We se…"

Krista Grace Jessacher replied Nov 10, 2013 to The Role of Technology in Creating a Safe Internet for Teens

22 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Victor Diaz

"Ethan  It would be a great idea to circulate genuine ODR success stories.  The idea…"

Krista Grace Jessacher replied Nov 10, 2013 to ODR Forum - Visualizing the Future

12 Nov 10, 2013

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service