Starlette Merkson's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"If I were the mediator, I would not disclose. I agree having a good mediation agreem…"

Starlette Merkson replied Oct 29, 2011 to The ODR Record: Discovery, Privacy and Privilege

36 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Starlette Merkson

"That is a great question Bill. I also agree that justice includes compensation for a…"

Starlette Merkson replied Oct 29, 2011 to Reputation, Justice & Fairness in Online Disputes

23 Oct 29, 2011

"I love this video. As a child of the videograme age, this is interesting. It reminds…"

Starlette Merkson replied Oct 29, 2011 to A look at Students' works in ODR

40 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Ashley

"I am truly saddened that I missed this webinar. I find divorce mediation interesting…"

Starlette Merkson replied Oct 28, 2011 to Live Webinar: Domestic/Intimate Partner Dispute Mediation and ODR - Thursday, October 27 @ 7pm EST/4pm PST/11pm GMT

6 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR

"I found this webinar interesting because I agree that technology supplies us with so…"

Starlette Merkson replied Oct 27, 2011 to Live Webinar: Emotions and Online Media - Wednesday, October 26 @ 7pm EST/4pm PST/11pm GMT

3 Oct 28, 2011

"I thoroughly enjoyed this webinar. Particularly because I feel the correlation betwe…"

Starlette Merkson replied Oct 27, 2011 to Live Webinar: Happiness, Conflict and Social Networking - Monday, October 24 @ 7pm EST/4pm PST/11pm GMT

5 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Robert E Wronski, Jr.

"I am going to have to agree with ursula here. This has been enlightning and informat…"

Starlette Merkson replied Oct 27, 2011 to Cyberweek 2011 - Conference announcement and updates page

8 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Bryan Hanson

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service