Conchita F. Serri's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, Daniel, this is very helpful and also - congratulations on the upcoming p…"

Conchita F. Serri replied Nov 2, 2016 to Webinar - Ethical Principles and Standards for Online Dispute Resolution

9 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Leah Wing

"Thank you, Noam, I agree with your comment. It is versatile and can have multiple ap…"

Conchita F. Serri replied Nov 1, 2016 to Discussion Forum: ODR Related Product Developments, Innovations, and Ideas

22 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Hi all, I am happy to join in and share with you an upcoming product. The future is…"

Conchita F. Serri replied Oct 31, 2016 to Discussion Forum: ODR Related Product Developments, Innovations, and Ideas

22 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Noam Ebner

"The future is here. Hi All, Thanks to Bryan for sponsoring this great event! The pos…"

Conchita F. Serri replied Oct 31, 2016 to Discussion Forum - How do we make Online Conflict Resolution a Lifestyle?

36 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Remi Alli

"Hi, Many thanks to all of you who attended my webinar and especially to those who of…"

Conchita F. Serri replied Sep 29, 2014 to ADRhub.com Webinar (September/2014) Pinging Tea: A Self-Mediation Peace & Justice Fishbowl Experiment

3 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Bryan Hanson

"Hi, I am looking forward to sharing my concept of PingingTea℠ and answering any ques…"

Conchita F. Serri replied Sep 20, 2014 to ADRhub.com Webinar (September/2014) Pinging Tea: A Self-Mediation Peace & Justice Fishbowl Experiment

3 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Bryan Hanson

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service