Noam Ebner's Discussions (125)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"I want to thank everyone who participated in this forum - I'm sure many folks will c…"

Noam Ebner replied Nov 4, 2016 to Discussion Forum: ODR Related Product Developments, Innovations, and Ideas

22 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Yup! And - here's another approach that could certainly be applied to political deba…"

Noam Ebner replied Nov 4, 2016 to Discussion Forum - How do we make Online Conflict Resolution a Lifestyle?

36 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Remi Alli

"On video, gaze and eye contact Well, currently there is no perfect solution, so the…"

Noam Ebner replied Nov 3, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Mediator Maneuvers: Flexible Skills to Handle Challenging Moments in an Online Platform

30 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Patricia M Porter

"Absolutely. And, I have a feeling that along the way we'd discover that more people…"

Noam Ebner replied Nov 3, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Open Source, Open Access and Open Data in ODR

28 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Angela Fox

"Guy, I'm very excited to see the MOOS development. After teaching my MOOC on negotia…"

Noam Ebner replied Nov 2, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Open Source, Open Access and Open Data in ODR

28 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Angela Fox

"Hi Bill, great points. I put all my work up on SSRN and have for many years now, my…"

Noam Ebner replied Nov 2, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Open Source, Open Access and Open Data in ODR

28 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Angela Fox

"Thank you Bill! This is the perfect place for your plug :-)  An article that might s…"

Noam Ebner replied Nov 2, 2016 to Webinar - Time for a sheriff in town? Governance for the ODR field

11 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Thank you Don! It would be great if anyone who tried it out during Cyberweek had tim…"

Noam Ebner replied Nov 2, 2016 to Discussion Forum: ODR Related Product Developments, Innovations, and Ideas

22 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Thank you Graham! Good luck with the course."

Noam Ebner replied Nov 2, 2016 to Discussion Forum: ODR Related Product Developments, Innovations, and Ideas

22 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Thanks Bill! Is anyone else familiar with other conflict-coaching apps? Or, negotiat…"

22 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Noam Ebner

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service