Bill Warters's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"I should have known you were on this already! Clearly we need this kind of online-re…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 1, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Open Source, Open Access and Open Data in ODR

28 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Angela Fox

"One of the most rapidly growing areas of collaboration is around Open Access to scho…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 1, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Open Source, Open Access and Open Data in ODR

28 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Angela Fox

"Good session yesterday. One of the webinar participants, a researcher, raised the qu…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 1, 2016 to Webinar - Time for a sheriff in town? Governance for the ODR field

11 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Great list of tips Graham. Any advice on training our cat not to insert himself at i…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 1, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Mediator Maneuvers: Flexible Skills to Handle Challenging Moments in an Online Platform

30 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Patricia M Porter

"Thanks so much Julie. The materials the GMU teams have produced are really high qual…"

28 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Angela Fox

"Peter Coleman from Columbia University (a student and colleague of the great scholar…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 1, 2016 to Discussion Forum: ODR Related Product Developments, Innovations, and Ideas

22 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Noam Ebner

"When I think about Lifestyles and Conflict Resolution, I'm drawn back to Bill Ury's…"

Bill Warters replied Nov 1, 2016 to Discussion Forum - How do we make Online Conflict Resolution a Lifestyle?

36 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Remi Alli

"Greetings Cyberweek. Bill Warters here, writing from Detroit, Michigan. I want to we…"

28 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Angela Fox

"Greetings Larry and colleagues. So glad we are exploring civic participation issues…"

Bill Warters replied Oct 31, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Beyond the Town Hall: How Online Tools Are Changing Conversations in the Civic Sphere

2 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by Larry Schooler

"HI Folks. Happy Halloween and Cyberweek 2016.  The question of how we might become m…"

Bill Warters replied Oct 31, 2016 to Discussion Forum - How do we make Online Conflict Resolution a Lifestyle?

36 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Remi Alli

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service