All Discussions Tagged 'with' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Building Rapport with Parties in Online Mediation - Free 1-Hour Event - October 20, 2022 7:00pm EDT

If you are a mediator and you believe that building a good rapport with the parties in an online mediation is as important as it is in a…

Started by Giuseppe Leone

0 Sep 24, 2022

ONLINE MEDIATION - How To Create Quickly A Good Rapport With The Parties - 1-Hour Video Recording

On September 13, 2022 a group of mediators participated in a 1-hour Free Zoom webinar presented by Giuseppe Leone (yours truly) titled “Onl…

0 Sep 13, 2022

Social Movements, Elections, and Political Transformation - Staying w/Conflict - Election Edition 2016

Social Movements, Elections, and Political Transformation By Bernie Mayer I have changed my political perspectives in many ways during the…

Started by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR

0 Jul 22, 2016

Is it Politically Incorrect to be Politically Correct? - Staying w/Conflict - Election Edition 2016

Is it Politically Incorrect to be Politically Correct? By Bernie Mayer   “I think the big problem this country has is being politically cor…

0 Jun 27, 2016

The Power of Mobile Devices in Online Mediation – Virtual Mediation Lab Free Webinar - June 30, 2016

As shown in this 2-min video https://goo.gl/CRqnJF mobile devices like iPad, iPhone, Android tablet or smartphone can play a powerful role…

0 Jun 22, 2016

Hillary, Gender, and Trust - Staying w/Conflict - Election Edition 2016

Hillary, Gender, and Trust - By Bernie Mayer “All lying in politics is not created equal. I think the ideology Bernie is selling is fancif…

1 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Jodi Kava

Donald Trump and Paul Ryan—a Prisoner’s Dilemma - Staying w/Conflict - Election Edition 2016

Donald Trump and Paul Ryan: a Prisoner’s Dilemma - By Bernie Mayer Wouldn’t it have been fun to be a fly on the wall in the meeting between…

0 May 18, 2016

MWI’s Dealing with Difficult Negotiation Behaviors & Tactics - June 8, 2012

Building off of the foundational skills and frameworks introduced in MWI's Negotiation Skills Workshop, MWI's Dealing with Difficult Tactic…

Started by Chuck Doran

0 Jan 3, 2012

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service