Lynsee Swisher's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Nicole.   Thank you so much for your great feedback. I agree with many of your point…"

Lynsee Swisher replied Jul 23, 2011 to Thank You

3 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Lynsee Swisher

"You make great points. Are there tools you have gained from the conflict resolution…"

Lynsee Swisher replied Jul 1, 2011 to Final Thoughts

1 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Lynsee Swisher

"Thank you for sharing. From a conflict resolution perspective how could the rule be…"

Lynsee Swisher replied Jul 1, 2011 to Chapter 7 and Final Thoughts.....

2 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Lynsee Swisher

"You make some great points about those of us working in the field of conflict resolu…"

Lynsee Swisher replied Jun 24, 2011 to Testing for assholes and it's application in conflict mediation

4 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Lynsee Swisher

"Very interesting....   Does anyone else have thoughts about what JCT found in the NY…"

Lynsee Swisher replied Jun 19, 2011 to Athletes = Extraordinary Talent + A$$hole?

6 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by John C. Turley

"Hi Jeff.   What came to mind when I was reading your post is reality television show…"

Lynsee Swisher replied Jun 17, 2011 to Athletes = Extraordinary Talent + A$$hole?

6 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by John C. Turley

"Hi Jo. Great response. I wonder if a society that is so focused on the individual ca…"

Lynsee Swisher replied Jun 14, 2011 to extraordinary talent...

5 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Celia Jarratt

"" Many times when I talk about conflict resolution ideas and other human resource st…"

Lynsee Swisher replied Jun 14, 2011 to Week 2.Inner jerk awareness

2 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Jeff Thompson

"Hi Matt.   I was wondering what your thoughts are on the sales field and these certi…"

Lynsee Swisher replied Jun 6, 2011 to Week One: The Test & Certified vs Temporary

7 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Jeff Thompson

"Hi Nicole. You make a great point about our economy and people putting up with these…"

Lynsee Swisher replied Jun 6, 2011 to Week One: The Test & Certified vs Temporary

7 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Jeff Thompson

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service