Ben Ziegler's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Krista... I, too, like the concept/term of 'digital citizenship'.  Thanks for that!…"

Ben Ziegler replied Nov 6, 2014 to Using 2.0 Technology Systems for the Prevention and/or Resolution of School Conflicts

27 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Maria Eugenia Egea

" "

Ben Ziegler replied Nov 6, 2014 to Using 2.0 Technology Systems for the Prevention and/or Resolution of School Conflicts

27 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Maria Eugenia Egea

"Hi Justin.  i like the work you're doing; a lot! How do you envision making the data…"

Ben Ziegler replied Nov 4, 2014 to Trends In Conflict Throughout the United States as Recorded in Online Search Queries

6 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Justin R. Corbett

"Good question Bill.  I think you're onto something with tools like Tonecheck.  It wo…"

Ben Ziegler replied Nov 2, 2012 to Family Mediation and ODR Platforms

34 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Susanna Jani

"Excellent discussion.  I'm reminded of a PBS Newshour clip last night about the role…"

Ben Ziegler replied Nov 2, 2012 to Beyond The Town Hall: Online Tools For Engaging the Public

23 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Warters

"Good points raised all through this discussion.  I'll try not to mess things up.  :)…"

Ben Ziegler replied Nov 1, 2012 to Family Mediation and ODR Platforms

34 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Susanna Jani

"Excellent points being made here.  Going back to one of Ian’s central issues for thi…"

Ben Ziegler replied Oct 27, 2011 to ODR, the Internet and Contemporary Diversity

22 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Ian Macduff

"A fine interview.  Thanks for sharing Bryan. I like how Mary emphasized that when a…"

Ben Ziegler replied Jan 21, 2011 to Neighborhood Conflict and Mediation -A conversation with Mary Lee Brock

3 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Bryan Hanson

"I attended this session. It was excellent. Daniel Rainey is an expert on the practic…"

Ben Ziegler replied Jul 20, 2010 to July- Integrating Technology Into A Conflict Resolution Practice

1 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Ben Ziegler

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service