Jeff Thompson's Discussions (343)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Barbara, thanks for the comments. I purposely added the comments as this is not a ne…"

Jeff Thompson replied Nov 13, 2010 to Upcoming Basic Mediation Trainings in NYC Area

3 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Barbara G. Madonik

"Eric, you beat me to it! I am actually currently using my iPad in Barcelona as part…"

Jeff Thompson replied Oct 25, 2010 to Mediation Software - Hand Recognition Software, Tablet PC's, IPad's

3 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Shaul

"I wish I was still in grad school so I could enter!"

Jeff Thompson replied Sep 7, 2010 to IOA Seeks Entries for Second Annual Student Writing Competition

2 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Jeff Thompson

"John, I think in regards to the issue of trust in online mediation it depends on wh…"

Jeff Thompson replied Sep 4, 2010 to Planning Cyberweek Topic on Accommodating Mediation Style to the Online Environment

6 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by John DeBruyn

"There is a research paper [1] that asserts that as the temperature increases, so doe…"

Jeff Thompson replied Aug 4, 2010 to Climate Change?

9 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Marc Karell

"Instead, China and India can make concerted efforts to initiate massive recycling pr…"

Jeff Thompson replied Aug 4, 2010 to Norris Ham - Bystander Effect and Climate Change (A response to the climate change discussion)

9 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by NIcolle Y. Clarke

"Kim, You bring up some interesting comments, which of course brings up questions an…"

Jeff Thompson replied Aug 4, 2010 to A Different Perspective on Climate Change by Kim Hubble

11 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Morgan Rogers

"Here's more information: An online Smartsettle One Competition in conjunction with t…"

Jeff Thompson replied Jul 5, 2010 to For the ODR-types out there: Test-drive Smartsettle One

1 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Jeff Thompson

"Jason, I believe it was first listed at The Ombuds Blog- http://ombuds-blog.blogspot…"

Jeff Thompson replied Jun 21, 2010 to Brock University

3 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Jason Dykstra

"Ran, Good point. However, I still think as a leader, one must ultimately make the c…"

Jeff Thompson replied Jun 14, 2010 to Web Panel Discussion For May- Leadership & Conflict Resolution

6 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Jeff Thompson

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service