Jeff Thompson's Discussions (343)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Cinnie, Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments.  As I have…"

Jeff Thompson replied Jul 1, 2012 to Farewell but not good bye - end of the book club on Conflict Management Coaching:The CINERGY Model

2 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Jeff Thompson

"Hello Cinnie, Tammy, & everyone! I am looking forward to the uniqueness of bein…"

Jeff Thompson replied Jun 9, 2012 to Week 1: Virtual Book Club for June, 2012 - Conflict Management Coaching:The CINERGY Model

43 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Tammy Lenski

"Lynsee,   Thank you for taking the effort to put together this round of the book clu…"

Jeff Thompson replied Jul 6, 2011 to Thank You

3 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Lynsee Swisher

"Well, among many things, my first reaction is well guess what everyone- LeBron is hu…"

Jeff Thompson replied Jun 21, 2011 to Athletes = Extraordinary Talent + A$$hole?

6 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by John C. Turley

"Matt,   First, congrats on the promotions. Second, I left off a sigh as I hoping you…"

Jeff Thompson replied Jun 15, 2011 to Week 2.Inner jerk awareness

2 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Jeff Thompson

"Btw,    I had to stop and think of what metaphor to use when I picked "plant the see…"

Jeff Thompson replied Jun 15, 2011 to extraordinary talent...

5 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Celia Jarratt

"I think we also have to think about the 'me' factor whether it’s an individual or a…"

Jeff Thompson replied Jun 15, 2011 to extraordinary talent...

5 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Celia Jarratt

"    Matt,   That's the thing- I think most, if not all, organizations think/say tha…"

Jeff Thompson replied Jun 12, 2011 to Week One: The Test & Certified vs Temporary

7 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Jeff Thompson

"Lynsee,   I think a (pro-active) ombuds could help in these situations.  Also, findi…"

Jeff Thompson replied Jun 7, 2011 to Chapter 1 & 2 Book Club Commentary

6 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Nicole Bohe

"Btw- sorry I posted the original post under the admin user name when it was supposed…"

Jeff Thompson replied Jun 5, 2011 to Week One: The Test & Certified vs Temporary

7 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Jeff Thompson

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service