General News & Articles (797)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

British Minister of Communications Proposes Internet 'Mediation Service'

Government proposes internet ‘mediation service' Telegraph.co.ukClaudine Beaumont, Technology EditorPublished: 11:36AM GMT 02 Nov 2010Briti…

Started by Matthew J Starman

0 Nov 7, 2010

President of Aurora Shoe Co. gives business advice to Afghan entrepreneur

Aurora, NY -- At the Aurora Shoe Co., two shoemakers from worlds thousands of miles apart in so many ways recently met for the first time.…

Started by Eric Cissell

0 Nov 7, 2010

Nebraska Supreme Court Finds Efficiencies with New Paperless Training and Reporting

LINCOLN, Neb., Nov 01, 2010 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- The Nebraska Judicial Branch Office of Dispute Resolution (ODR) recently addressed the commo…

Started by Eric Cissell

0 Nov 1, 2010

Peace-Building in Zimbabwe

Veritas will be doing a series profiling different organisations that are working in the arena of conflict prevention, management and peace…

Started by Eric Cissell

0 Oct 31, 2010

When the Family Needs an Umpire

Jashua Tapper of the New York Times discusses the increasing importance and popularity of elder mediation. As parents grow in age, many con…

0 Oct 31, 2010

Hobby Lobby to Craft Conflict Resolution Program for Workplace

Hobby Lobby is bringing a new style of conflict resolution to the workplace.The craft retailer has partnered with Peacemakers Ministries to…

0 Oct 31, 2010

The Dark Side of Mediation: How A Mediation Can Lose Credibility

From John L. Watkins mediation blog: I once had a case in mediation where my client was willing to make a major concession that went far b…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Oct 31, 2010

Journal of Conflictology - Call for proposals and announcements

Call for proposals and announcements The Journal of Conflictology invites proposals as well as announcements to be published cost-free for…

Started by Universitat Oberta de Catalunya

0 Oct 31, 2010

Divorce Mediation Really Works

Divorce Mediation Really Works  By Steven G. Mehta I just heard of a friend of mine who spent $70,000 in legal bills and his wife spen…

1 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Ryan Kelleher

To Help Break Gridlock, Federal Officials Work with HLS Negotiation and Mediation Clinic

In the polarized atmosphere of Washington, D.C. today, consensus is becoming an increasingly rare commodity, as this year’s debates over he…

Started by Eric Cissell

0 Oct 27, 2010

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service