Graham Ross's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"It would be really interesting to do a study on a web conference ODR  exit survey on…"

Graham Ross replied Nov 3, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Mediator Maneuvers: Flexible Skills to Handle Challenging Moments in an Online Platform

30 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Patricia M Porter

"Just  been reminded of another tip - sit up straight at a table or desk. Sitting bac…"

Graham Ross replied Nov 3, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Mediator Maneuvers: Flexible Skills to Handle Challenging Moments in an Online Platform

30 Nov 4, 2016

"Leah and Dan, I've not had a chance yet to view the session nor read the model stand…"

Graham Ross replied Nov 2, 2016 to Webinar - Ethical Principles and Standards for Online Dispute Resolution

9 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Leah Wing

"Thanks so much, Ria, for an excellent presentation and especially for the data packe…"

Graham Ross replied Nov 2, 2016 to Webinar - The EU ODR Platform is set. Let the game begin!

5 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Ria Papadimitriou

"I mentioned to Bryan that I have issued a special discount coupon for www.ODRTrainin…"

Graham Ross replied Nov 2, 2016 to Discussion Forum: ODR Related Product Developments, Innovations, and Ideas

22 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Using ODR platforms to roleplay online mediation is not just an important element of…"

Graham Ross replied Nov 1, 2016 to Discussion Forum - How do we make Online Conflict Resolution a Lifestyle?

36 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Remi Alli

"Hi Bill -  keep the cat - have him sit on your desk and purr whenever there is a dec…"

Graham Ross replied Nov 1, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Mediator Maneuvers: Flexible Skills to Handle Challenging Moments in an Online Platform

30 Nov 4, 2016

"Yes that is a problem, Elizabeth. I think it helps to sit further away from the scre…"

Graham Ross replied Nov 1, 2016 to Discussion Forum - Mediator Maneuvers: Flexible Skills to Handle Challenging Moments in an Online Platform

30 Nov 4, 2016

"Noam- its at www.otterkids.com   Its run by Alec Go and and Kelly Sorbera "

Graham Ross replied Nov 1, 2016 to Discussion Forum: ODR Related Product Developments, Innovations, and Ideas

22 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Noam Ebner

"I have undertaken a number of online mediations, some using asynchronous text exchan…"

30 Nov 4, 2016

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service