Jeff Thompson's Discussions (343)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Jason, the archive is now up at the top of the page. "

Jeff Thompson replied Nov 9, 2013 to LIVE WEBINAR: Social Media & Crisis/Hostage Negotiations: A Review & How It Applies to Everyone

6 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Jeff Thompson

"Pauline, Thanks for posting this and welcome to ADRhub.com! I was wondering if you…"

Jeff Thompson replied Jan 14, 2013 to The European Union for Mediators is born

4 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Pauline Schreiber

"I think emotion recognition in both yourself and being able to decode it in others i…"

Jeff Thompson replied Oct 29, 2012 to Recognizing & Facilitating Emotions

57 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Kristin Lawrence

"1) I think Google Hangouts are a great new technology to allow people to engage whil…"

Jeff Thompson replied Oct 29, 2012 to Beyond The Town Hall: Online Tools For Engaging the Public

23 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Warters

"Bill, I'm looking forward to this forum during Cyberweek.  Sketchnoting is something…"

Jeff Thompson replied Oct 29, 2012 to Visualizing ADR/ODR - Infographics

38 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Warters

"Noam, Great post (as always) and glad to have the opportunity to once engage you (&a…"

Jeff Thompson replied Jul 7, 2012 to Beware the Dark Side?

16 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Jillian Post

"Bernie & Noam, I think this a great initiative inviting everyone into your conve…"

Jeff Thompson replied Apr 16, 2012 to The Hunger Games Dilemma

5 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Noam Ebner

"It's important (I think at least!) to point out this part of the article, which is n…"

Jeff Thompson replied Feb 27, 2012 to ‘Co-mediation’ for public records lawsuits

1 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Jeff Thompson

"John,   As you already had responses from such great professionals in our field, I a…"

Jeff Thompson replied Nov 21, 2011 to Quantifying the cost savings via ADR and ODR

2 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by John C. Turley

"Colin-   Firstly, thank you for reading the paper.   Lol, I am not really "calling"…"

Jeff Thompson replied Oct 26, 2011 to A look at Students' works in ODR

40 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Ashley

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service