Colin Rule's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"I think this is an excellent article, and it is very timely for the field.  I think…"

Colin Rule replied Oct 31, 2016 to Webinar - Time for a sheriff in town? Governance for the ODR field

11 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Great idea, Noam.  There's so much going on it's hard to keep track! One very cool i…"

Colin Rule replied Oct 31, 2016 to Discussion Forum: ODR Related Product Developments, Innovations, and Ideas

22 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Noam Ebner

"Thanks to Katrina for all her hard work in running ICODR again this Cyberweek!  She…"

Colin Rule replied Nov 5, 2015 to Cornell e-Mediation Competition - 2015

1 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by Colin Rule

"Just one quick correction to Ethan's note: the info on odr2015 is at http://law.pace…"

Colin Rule replied Nov 5, 2015 to Discussion Forum: Cyberweek and the ODR Forum: Creating a Connection

9 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Junxuan ZHU

"Wonderful to be with everyone for another Cyberweek.  Bryan, you've put together an…"

Colin Rule replied Nov 5, 2014 to Cyberweek Lounge 2014

6 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Colin Rule

"Thanks so much for all the great work pulling Cyberweek together, guys!  It was a wo…"

Colin Rule replied Nov 9, 2013 to Cyberweek Lounge 2013

6 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Colin Rule

"Noam, you make an excellent point.  eBay now doesn't talk about its ODR any more, be…"

Colin Rule replied Nov 6, 2013 to ODR Forum - Visualizing the Future

12 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Krista Grace Jessacher

"Patric wrote: "Can we establish unique standards? Estabilishing worldwide unique tra…"

Colin Rule replied Nov 6, 2013 to ODR Forum - Visualizing the Future

12 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Krista Grace Jessacher

"Leah wrote: "It seems to me that striking a balance between governmental leadership…"

Colin Rule replied Nov 6, 2013 to Online Dispute Resolution and Government: Citizen Empowerment through Technology

17 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Graham Ross

"I think it's not as hard as it once was to put ODR out there as an option.  It kind…"

Colin Rule replied Nov 6, 2013 to Mediating Cross-Border Family Cases Online

18 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Patric Illigen

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service