All Discussions Tagged 'conflict' (85)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ETA renounces violence, calls for dialogue

ETA renounces violence, calls for dialogue General 10/20/2011 10:40:00 PM   MADRID, Oct 20 (KUNA) -- The Basque separatis…

Started by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR

0 Oct 20, 2011

Family Mediation Institute

Family Mediation Skills                                                                       Kathey Foskett, MS Mediating family matters r…

Started by Northern Virginia Mediation Srvc

0 Oct 11, 2011

New Aussie Film Sheds Light on Workplace Conflict Resolution

A new multi award-winning Australian drama, released last week, aims to take its audience inside the claustrophobic, controversial and ofte…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Oct 9, 2011

The Anit-Antagonist: Conflict & Antagonism

I just found, while doing my usual Google search of conflict resolution, the following which I am sure will be of interest to many.  Ann Be…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Oct 9, 2011

Workplace Conflict

Read more HERE. According to a number of workplace conflict resolution consultants and authors literally 99.999 percent or maybe more of in…

Started by Nicole Bohe

0 Aug 3, 2011

Museum of Fine Arts, Boston

For those of you lucky enough to be in or near Boston on August 20, 2011, check out this gallery talk titled "Conflict/Resolution."   This…

Started by Nicole Bohe

0 Jul 31, 2011

Assistant Professor, Villanova Univ., PENNSYLVANIA

Assistant Professor International Relations / Conflict and Peace Studies for more info see https://jobs.villanova.edu/postings/3371 

Started by Nicole Bohe

0 Jul 28, 2011

Volunteer Soliya Facilitator

Soliya, a non-profit organization using a custom-made web-conferencing application to facilitate dialogue between students from diverse bac…

Started by Deena Ramadan

0 Jul 3, 2011

Conflict Resolution Commandos

Conflict Resolution Commandos: A Response to the Flotilla Roi Ben-Yehuda   * The following article was co-written with Andrea Bartoli and…

Started by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR

0 Jun 29, 2011

ADRHub.com June 2011 Webinar - The Five Percent: Finding Solutions to Seemingly Impossible Conflicts with Peter Coleman

ADRHub.com June 2011 Webinar - The Five Percent: Finding Solutions to Seemingly Impossible Conflicts with Peter Coleman from The Werner I…

Started by Bryan Hanson

1 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Bryan Hanson

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service