All Discussions Tagged 'negotiation' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UPEACE online course - Skills for Effective Negotiations

The U.N.-mandated University for Peace's Centre for Executive Education invites you to join our next professional development course, sched…

Started by Julia Delafield

0 Mar 21, 2014

Adaptability at the Bargaining Table: How Improvisation and Jazz Music Inform Negotiation Strategy

BY KEITH LUTZ (From pon.harvard.edu) In his latest book, The Art of Negotiation, Michael Wheeler wanted to explore the seemingly chaotic o…

Started by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR

0 Mar 14, 2014

Creighton University's Negotiation and Dispute Resolution Virtual Open House

Join us March 19th, 2014 at 6pm Central for a virtual open house. You will learn how our MS in negotiation and dispute resolution program…

Started by Bryan Hanson

0 Mar 13, 2014

Patience is key to life’s endless negotiation

By Luke Johnson Executives who rush the process are likely to have a long time to dwell on their mistake Negotiation plays a central role i…

0 Dec 30, 2013

7 Must-Know Negotiation Tips From Shark Tank

By Jerry Jao, Forbes.com contributor I don’t watch much TV and had never watched ABC’s Shark Tank until one Saturday afternoon last month.…

0 Dec 30, 2013

6 Surprising Negotiation Tactics That Get You The Best Deal

By Kristi Hedges, Contributor to Forbes.com If you’ve read my columns, you know I’ve been on a bit of an Adam Grant kick this year. The Wha…

0 Dec 30, 2013

Beyond Yes

BEYOND YES IS FINALLYA BOOK!!! Dear friends and colleagues,  It is my great joy to let you know that after a long journey……

0 Sep 24, 2013

Columbia University Peace Conference (AC4) Fall 2013

Sustaining Peace Conference- Fall 2013 Presents: Sustaining Peace: Interdisciplinary Perspectives Showcasing cutting-edge interdisciplinary…

0 Sep 22, 2013

AFCC-AAML 2013 Conference on Advanced Issues in Child Custody: Evaluation, Litigation and Settlement

September 26-28, 2013 at the Gaylord National Resort on the Potomac, National Harbor, Maryland, Washington, DC Metro Area Registration is…

Started by Erin Sommerfeld

0 Jul 3, 2013

Four ways that negotiation can boost your wealth

Clive Rich is a barrister turned “professional negotiator”. Here he explains four ways his techniques can help increase personal wealth. W…

0 Jun 9, 2013

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2024   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service