General News & Articles (792)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Avatar For Cops: Mediator!

Originally posted @ www.EnjoyMediation.com)   This story is from India and explains how officers in the two cities of Punjab and Haryana wi…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 May 2, 2010

USIP Mediation Resources

Crossposting from Craig Zelizer's P&CDN:   The U.S. Institute of Peace introduces The Peacemaker's Toolkit, a new series of handbooks f…

Started by Noam Ebner

0 Apr 29, 2010

Framing Issues

Zena Zumeta, who is a Mediator and Mediation Trainer, has released a new learning module providing tips for framing issues during mediation…

Started by Jeff Thompson

2 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Jeff Thompson

iPad anyone?

I am sure everyone has heard that Apple's iPad was launched today.  Does anyone plan to buy it?  As an admitted tech junkie, I say no way.…

Started by Jeff Thompson

4 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Jeffrey Hutson

American Airlines & National Mediation Board

Many times, Unions use the threat/use of a strike as their BATNA. Looks like AA wants to go through with it in this case. The interesting…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Apr 15, 2010

Trauma in International ADR and at Home A Neurobiologically Informed Approach to Mediation

Trauma in International ADR and at Home  A Neurobiologically Informed Approach to Mediation MBB invites you to attend the special workshop…

Started by Lynsee Swisher

0 Apr 11, 2010

Social Media For Lawyers, Mediators, Negotiators & Friends

From Victoria Pynchon's Settle It Now- Negotiation Law Blog   I make these presentations because people ask me all the time how to use and…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Apr 11, 2010

Evoke, Free Online Game about Social Innovation and Social Change

I'm cross-posting this from Craig Zelizer's P&CDN list.   I'm going to balance my love of using games for learning with my lack of time…

Started by Noam Ebner

0 Apr 11, 2010

Media a tool for conflict resolution in insurgencies

ISLAMABAD: The role of media in insurgencies is to be that of a catalyst in the process for conflict resolution through interpersonal media…

Started by Lynsee Swisher

0 Apr 7, 2010

Publicize Ombuds

The Univ. ombudsmens’ office should be more widely known of by students By Paige Brown of the Red & Black Editorial Board   The Univers…

Started by Jeff Thompson

0 Apr 5, 2010

RSS

@ADRHub Tweets

ADRHub is supported and maintained by the Negotiation & Conflict Resolution Program at Creighton University

Members

© 2020   Created by ADRhub.com - Creighton NCR.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service